Meet The Author
Nicole Barnick, M.S., R.D.N., C.D.
Nicole believes that good health begins with an earth to table approach to eating. Nicole instills not only the whole foods approach to how you nourish your body, but the practice of intuitive eating to create a better connection with food. She is passionate about creating a partnership with open communication to inspire sustainable lifestyle changes with each client she comes in contact with. Nicole’s practice includes counseling for weight management, wellness and prevention, and management of the following health conditions: metabolic syndrome, diabetes, high blood pressure, food allergies or sesitivities, fibromyalgia, migraines, IBS and other digestive disorders. She also specializes in working with pre and post bariatric patients.
Unique to Nicole’s practice she also specializes in sports nutrition, exercise prescription and offers personal training services. Whether you’re interested in weight loss, improving chronic disease, wellness, or eating for optimal performance you’ve come to the right place.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor of Science in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics from Concordia College in Moorhead, MN
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from Concordia College in Moorhead, MN
- Master of Science degree in Health & Human Performance from the University of Montana
- Utah State University Dietetic Internship
- Registered Dietitian through the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Certified Dietitian in the State of Washington
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Washington State Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group